CALL +84 828 022 279
Each of you, once decided at heart, would definitely take time and effort resiliently and persistently to get to a dream job for a variety of reasons. Whatever reason you end up pursuing a legal career path, it would be one of the toughest decision that everyone would respect and compliment you.
By working you through on-job trainings at law firms, you would know how lawyers do their work systematically and efficiently, and eventually which would help you stand out among your peers.
Joining LIKON LAW would be your new chapter, where we can stand together, build common grounds and interests in sharing legal knowledge and practical experiences, promoting legal career development, and eventually thriving on the most challenging and respectful profession.
We always look forward to welcoming you on board. Please email your CVs to us at email@example.com, thereby letting us gradually understand you, and eventually awaken great potentials in you.
LEGAL INTERN POSITION
Position: Legal Internship
- (i) Legal research, drafting documents, papers and other documents related to all assigned tasks;
- (ii) Preparing the legal documents as assigned by the Paralegals;
- (iii) Contacting and working with state bodies to deal with the instructed work together the Paralegals;
- (iv) Weekly reporting to the Paralegals of Associates in charge of the work to such an Intern;
- (v) Maintaining an active, independent and professional working attitude for all and any work performed by Interns; and
- (vi) Other assigned tasks.
- (i) Third-year or final-year student from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Law or University of Economics and Law;
- (ii) The average studying grade is not less than 7.5 except for the inter candidates with excellent thinking or qualities where the academic results are under 7.5;
- (iii) At least IELTS 5.0 or currently being student of the Advance Program in Ho Chi Minh City University of Law;
- (iv) Having a strong analytical ability in legal matters, a flexible, motivated and hard-working character, who is able to adapt and develop in a professional environment;
- (v) Good interpersonal, communication and writing skills; and
- (vi) Ability to well manage work in scheduled plan with varying priorities.
- (i) <Allowance> per month (if any);
- (ii) Excellent learning opportunities;
- (iii) Opportunities to be considered for permanent staff after internship.
Working Location and Time
Working location: LIKON LAW Office: Suite 6A, 6th Floor, 51-53 Vo Van Tan, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
Working time: From Monday to Friday (From 8:30 A.M to 6:00 P.M – Lunch break: From 12:00 A.M to 1:30 P.M)
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to Mr. Bui Tien Long – Founder & Managing Partner of LIKON Law Firm, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- (i) To quickly understand clients’ objectives /requirements for the investment and corporate-related work to be handled, research and analyze information/legal documents in depth to obtain necessary legal grounds;
- (ii) To draft/review (i) agreements, contracts, MOU, legal due diligence report and other legal documents at the request of clients; (ii) internal corporate documents, i.e. internal labour regulations, collective labour agreements, charters, internal polices and other corporate documents; and (iii) legal memo/advice/opinions to clarify clients’ queries on various matters in investment and corporate fields;
- (iii) To draft/review the application files and work with state licensing bodies to obtain various licenses, approvals, permits and certificates;
- (iv) To independently handle the assigned work of investment/corporate or in different phases of M&A work, including directly meeting and working with foreign clients by your own;
- (v) To independently handle the assigned work in commercial arbitration and courts’ proceedings;
- (vi) To maintain and keep good relationship with the state authorities to settle cases; and
- (vii) To perform other assignments delegated by Partners and senior Associates.
Required qualifications and experience
- (i) Nationality: Vietnamese
- (ii) Possessing the Law University bachelor’s degree while getting LLM is an advantage;
- (iii) Having at least 02-year experience in working for international or professional local law firms;
- (iv) Good command/skills of English, focusing on fluently speaking and writing skill;
- (v) Well understanding procedures/steps in dealing with investment and project-related work, feeling confident to independently handle these assignments;
- (vi) Having good skills/capacity in (i) logical and creative thinking; (ii) legal advisory analysis; (iii) negotiation; and (iv) communication;
- (vii) Possessing capacity in handling a wide variety of assignments, well managing a sizable workload and meeting clients’ deadlines;
- (viii) To be proactive, creative, hard and responsible for working under pressure; and
- (ix) Conversant with Word, MS Excel, Internet & using office e-mails (Outlook).
- (i) Competitive salary;
- (ii) Commission-based bonus;
- (iii) Client-winning commission;
- (iv) 13th month bonus and additional rewards, where excellent;
- (v) Company trip
- (vi) Working independently in handling the cases is encouraged, with the fullest supports, if necessary;
- (vii) Clear opportunities to be promoted to an Junior Associate, Associate and become a Partner;
- (viii) Participating soft skill and personal development intensive training courses;
- (ix) Training the skill of winning clients, which can help for setting up a law firm; and
- (x) Working in an English speaking and professional environment with sustainable values.
Central office of LIKON LAW: Suite 6A, 6th Floor, HALO Building, 51-51B-53 Vo Van Tan, Vo Thi Sau Ward, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Please send your CV and Cover letter via email: email@example.com